Splits
1 - 8:16
2 - 9:06
3 - 9:04
4 - 9:16
5 - 8:56
6 - 8:32
1 - 8:16
2 - 9:06
3 - 9:04
4 - 9:16
5 - 8:56
6 - 8:32
Not gonna lie I went into this a pretty weak mindset.....I was tired and not feeling awesome. I told myself this would just be a long slow run and my mind did not get right ( thus my body ) until about 4.8 miles in.
3 x 20 Dive Bombers
Plank Work
* Didn't hit weights just due to being so tired, feeling much better today after finally catching up on my sleep. Excited to hit some weights and maybe even get some 20-100 yard sprints in.
3 x 20 Dive Bombers
Plank Work
* Didn't hit weights just due to being so tired, feeling much better today after finally catching up on my sleep. Excited to hit some weights and maybe even get some 20-100 yard sprints in.
No comments:
Post a Comment