20 squats
20 fire hydrants
20 leg swings
25 yard kickbacks
25 yard lateral bounding
3 miles - 24:26
Splits
1 - 7:19
2 - 8:54
3 - 8:13
I wasn't sore but my hips/legs were tired, I could definitely feel the ruck w/ 60 pounds Monday. Still not horrible tho.
Tabata Pushups
20, 20, 20, 20 , 17, 14, 12, 10 - 133
* I really want to be able to hit 20 for all 8 rounds.
20 fire hydrants
20 leg swings
25 yard kickbacks
25 yard lateral bounding
3 miles - 24:26
Splits
1 - 7:19
2 - 8:54
3 - 8:13
I wasn't sore but my hips/legs were tired, I could definitely feel the ruck w/ 60 pounds Monday. Still not horrible tho.
Tabata Pushups
20, 20, 20, 20 , 17, 14, 12, 10 - 133
* I really want to be able to hit 20 for all 8 rounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment