Monday, March 30, 2015

March 27 - March 29

Friday - March 27, 2015

Warm Up
50 Jump Ropes
3 Rounds
 - 2 Pull-Ups
 - 3 Burpees
 - 4 Pushups
 - 5 Squats
13 Pullups

Front Squats
2 x 10 @ 135
1 x 5 @ 225
1 x 1 @ 275
2 x 1 @ 295, Failed...I wasnt bracing correctly and falling forward in the bottom of the squat.
1 x 1 @ 295, Successful Lift
1 x 1 @ 300

*Was really happy with these.

10 Minutes Later

1 Mile Intervals
1 - 6:49
2 -7:17

Shoulder Pyramid w/ Barbell(45lbs)
10-20-30-20-10 - Standing Press


* I had a headache starting this entire workout...so I am overall pretty happy with it.  Only did two intervals due to legs being somewhat tired after squatting heavy,

Saturday - March 28, 2015
Rested and visited with family and friends.

Sunday - March 29, 2015
6 Mile Ruck - 1:21:09
*I tried something different in terms of foot prep and it turned around and made it 10x worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment