2 Min Max Situps: 78
1 Min Max P/S: 49/38
*I was pretty happy with these numbers considering everything I have done this week, Feel pretty beat down right now tho but it is early and didn’t sleep well.
Wanted to do Clean and Jerks but felt weak after that,
10-20-30-40-50-40-30-20-10
Dumbell press with 20 pounds.
_______________________________________________________________________________
March 13, 2015
1 Mile Intervals w/ 8 min rest between sets
2 - 7:03
3 - 7:10
*PR on intervals
Bench
2 x 10 135
2 x 8 185
5 x 1 225
1 x 1 255
Was just getting some strength in, chest was a little sore from the day before.
Weighted Pullups
5 x 2 w/ 45lbs
1 x 1 w/ 60lbs(PR)
_______________________________________________________________________________
March 14, 2015
6 Mile Ruck for Time w/ 46lbs
1:26:02
_______________________________________________________________________________
March 15, 2015
2 Mile Run - 15:26
*I listened to my body and instead of doing 4 I did a medium 2 miles as a recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment