1 Mile - 6:53
20 Squats
20 Sit Ups
10 Toes to Bar
20 Lunges
20 Squats
20 Sit Ups
10 Toes to Bar
20 Lunges
1 Mile - 7:13
20 Squats
20 Sit Ups
10 Toes to Bar
20 Lunges
1 Mile - 7:45 ( Had to kick a dog in the face trying to come after me, still think it would be around 7:35-7:40 uninterrupted)
20 Squats
20 Sit Ups
10 Toes to Bar
20 Lunges
20 Sit Ups
10 Toes to Bar
20 Lunges
1 Mile - 7:45 ( Had to kick a dog in the face trying to come after me, still think it would be around 7:35-7:40 uninterrupted)
20 Squats
20 Sit Ups
10 Toes to Bar
20 Lunges
*felt pretty good, should of pushed harder on the last mile, I really need to make sure I am getting my lifts in next week. Next week will be the first weekend I am not running a 5K or going out of town... so ill have more training days, pretty excited about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment