3 miles - 22:46
Splits
1 - 6:56
2 - 8:03
3 - 7:47
*not gonna push to hard on this 6 miles today....still not 100% but feel much better then i did yesterday. The only thing that concerns me about that PR is my watch was way off. My phone app MapMyRun was consistent (marked one mile at the same spot as usual) but my watch was a quarter mile behind when i finished. I am going to get a pedometer and find out for sure but I believe my watch was just off...it happens every so often due to cloud coverage .....but I am still skeptical.
Upperbody Endurance:
Pyramid
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Pullups - 1
Pushups - 2
Dips - 2
Situps - 3
Example :
Round 1
1 Pullup
2 Pushups
2 Dips
3 Situps
Round 2
2 Pullup
4 Pushups
4 Dips
6 Situps
No comments:
Post a Comment