Sorry for the delay in posting, I was pretty busy and away from my computer the entire time.
Thursday, February 5, 2015
I was suppose to take today off but did a little in the hotel.
Tabata Push-Ups
24/20/20/20/20/17/15/12 - 148
* I will get 20 for all 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Mile On TreadMill - 6:56
* Thursday was by far the worst with my cold.
Pull Ups
3 x 6
4 Count Flutter Kicks
1 x 50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, February 6, 2015
Friday was an extremely frustrating day , could of used a nice workout but it was a scheduled off day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, February 7, 2015
5K Race
23:35
I felt good about this race....all splits were sub 8....I got frustrated in the start because I was in the back and it took me 20-30 seconds just to get out of the crowd.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, February 8,2015
rest
* I was extremely happy with this week,... while I missed a lot of Strength training I am still happy, I was Sick and still got all my mileage in and some PT. I will be out of town the 13th to the 16th so hardcore training until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment