Sunday, May 3, 2015

April 30 - May 3, 2015

April 30th
I honestly cant seem to remember what I did this day...I know some form of calisthenics were involved, but this was the day I decided to really let my hip heal.

May 1, 2015
AM
Easy 2 Mile Hip Rehab
1-7:48
2-7:51
* I started extremely slow and worked into the run...at 1.5 miles I stopped completely to stretch my hip and do some squats...finished the run


PM
10 Minute EMOM
Even - 10 Pullups
Odd -   10 Handstand Push-Ups


Push Press
95lbs x 10 x 2
135lbs x 5 x 2

Clean n Press complex
5 Cleans and 5 push presses on the last clean.

135 x 5/5 x 3



May 2-3
Completely rested the hip...stretched...hydrated,,,,foam rolled.....I can tell its still not 100% but its doing better...I ran around at dinner with the dogs and sprinted up a big boat ramp and it felt okay...I can feel the tenderness still tho.  Starting my 2-3 a day workouts tomorrow...I really hope my hip feels good tomorrow but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment