AM
Lots of warming up n stretching
0.65 Mile warmup
4 x 400m w/ 2:00 min rest
1:25
1:24
1:22
1:28
0.55 mile cool down w/ stretching n foam rolling
Lunch
Push-Ups
300
Wide Grip Pull-Ups
7 x 3
1 x 5
PM
Easy 3 Miles
3 miles - 26:40
* Relaxing Conversational Pace
_________________________________________________________________________________
May 8, 2015
1 mile - 7:26
*just loosening up
Pull-ups
BWx5
25lbs x 5 x 2
35lbs x 5 x 1
45lbs x 4 x 1
+60x1, I did a 2nd rep but I'm not counting it.
BWx14
Strict/Push Press
95x5
115x5
135x5
135x5
145x5
+60x1, I did a 2nd rep but I'm not counting it.
BWx14
Strict/Push Press
95x5
115x5
135x5
135x5
145x5
Dips
BW x 5
25lbs x 5
50lbs x 5
75lbs x 5
100lbs x 1
Modified "The Chief"
3 95-lb hang snatches
6 push-ups
9 squats
AMRAP in 3 minutes with 1 minute rest x 5
1st - 6 Rounds (108 Reps)
2nd - 5 Rounds + 2 Squats(101 Reps)
3rd - 5 Rounds (90 Reps)
4th - 4 Rounds + 8 Squats (89)
5th - 4 Rounds + 3 Snatches (75 reps)
_________________________________________________________________________________
May 9, 2015
25:27
*This run was horrible, I was with a couple of friends and we decided to eat before the run....To much food with the combo of 95 degree eat turned into a lets not throw up session.
3 Mile Ruck w/ 50lbs
55:26
*Easy conversational hike with the buddies.
Rest.
This was an extremely good training week....My diet wasn't as clean as I wanted it but a lot of that was due to having some friends down and just enjoying myself. My goal was to do 1200 Push-Ups from May 2nd to May 9th, I easily exceeded that goal with 1400. Some form of pullups almost every day and hit 3 core sessions this week.
_________________________________________________________________________________
May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015
Rest.
This was an extremely good training week....My diet wasn't as clean as I wanted it but a lot of that was due to having some friends down and just enjoying myself. My goal was to do 1200 Push-Ups from May 2nd to May 9th, I easily exceeded that goal with 1400. Some form of pullups almost every day and hit 3 core sessions this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment